Author: Tirso
•8:41 AM
This project was an opportunity for us to put the tools we have learned to use. We were to take one of our portraits, and change it creatively using the following: selection tools, layers, adjustment layers, layer styles, blending options, paint brushes and opacity. But moving on to what I like about this project. The thing I liked the most about this picture is The colors I didn't quite know what color to use so I had some trouble, but i got the hang of it. All the tools really helped me out in the project. The tool I like the most is the "Magic Wand" it's a cool tool all around first is really is a magic wand and second it just an easy way to select and object in the picture. It has it's ups and downs but in the end a good tool to use. In the end I feel very confident about my Photoshop knowledge. I still know all of the tools and thing to do and not to do. Photoshop can be a goon thing and a bad thing at the same time. That's why it is always nice to makea copy of your project so you have the real one in you folder and same from harm. Again this is "Creative Me".
|
This entry was posted on 8:41 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 18, 2008 at 9:54 AM , FoxylaFemme said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!
The colors are extrodinary and its a mixture of warm and vivid shades..And your shadow just adds way more interest..It makes me want to just stare into y our photograph..=]