Author: Tirso
•9:05 AM
Running down the hallway of a school ghost coming from all direction. My friend was killed by one of them. I tried to save her but I just couldn't the next thing I know she was a ghost herself. Will I ever escape from this horrorable place. I sure hope so. Tune in next week to see what happens.

Okay now that that is out os the way. My Idea was for me to run from ghost and look I am. Isn't it awazing. My idea really didn't change infact it didn't change at all. This is just what I wanted.

The hardess decisions that I had to make was what should i do with the ghost. I had no clue what to do with them. Just so many ghost it was hurtting my head. What to do make them orbs not to make them orbs. I was just (grumble).

The only problems I had was that the out line the I had. When I crop myself I still had this like glow to myself it was like the background of my last picture. All I had to do was erase it. I zoomed in like all the way and got rid of it.

The thing that I think I did the best was the blood. I don't use to much of it and the way it looks it's just like I dug my hand into someone and smeared it everywhere. It's so cool I think it's cool the things you can do with photoshop.

Overall I thought I did great. The placing of the ghost and the lighting and all that fun stuff. The Ghost came out really good. All of the blending options really helped me a lot. The tools made it even more fun. Oh and the quick mack tool if my bestfriend in the whole universe. That tool make sections go really fast.

Well how do you think I did comment me with your thoughts.

|
This entry was posted on 9:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: