•8:59 AM
Animal are killed everyday for our own selfish need. Sure we need to eat but do we really need to wear their hides. Just like hair fur is dead. People are always wear or sitting on something that belonged to a animal. How would you feel if someone started wearing human flesh everywhere they went? It would not be good. They would be arrested on the spot. So why do we get arrested for wearing fur. They are just not that important to people I guess. But they are important to me and I would never wear one or eat one for my own selfish needs.This leads me two my second paragraph. I chose this statement because. I am an animal rights activist and a vegetarian for a while. I think it is cruel what they do to animal everyday. Hitting and killing an animal is a very horrible thing to do. It doesn’t get anyone anywhere. So why do people do it? The picture I chose goes with the statement in a way. Rabbits are killed to just because they are small does not mean they are not as important as me or you. They were put on this earth just like us and they deserve to at least stay here.

1 comments:
That is a powerful statement and I know the feeling of seeing an animal slaughtered and skinned. It's traumatizing and the main reason I'm a vegetarian. You're right! It IS sadistic and heinous to wear human skin but not to wear animals. You were right, the world has grown from the cavemen era and we need to adapt. I love your social issue.