Author: Tirso
•8:29 AM
In this “Portfolio” you will find art work be me Tirso Serna. From the day that I started taking picture in my Photography Class. From Compositional Tricks all the way to my Statement which I am writing and you are reading. I’ll try my hardest not to make this boring okay deal.
How I feel overall about this online showing of my work and the writing of what I think about my work. I think it’s kind of boring. The colors and all that stuff. But it is very neat and well put together that a good thing right. Well that is what my teacher say anyway. So I’m all good on that. Other then being boring my portfolio is awesome.
What I have learned in the semester. Hmmm… Good question I have learned some stuff on the way of this class. I already knew how to take picture so I guess all the new tricks and of cores “Photoshop” that program is the best in the world I have learned a lot from this year then when I did my freshman year. That teacher didn’t teach me anything I didn’t already know but the one I have now well she okay.
My success in this class well was taking the pictures. I love taking photo’s it’s going to be my carrier one day just wait and see. My work is going to be in every book, newspaper, magazine, and even bulletin boards. I already got some of my work posted in an article. So I’m well on my way to fame.
What I suck at. That would be Photoshop. I’m not that good yet. Other people in my class are doing way better then me. I’m not jealous no but just saying. I want to get better learning all the new tools and junk. It is good I will get better maybe not right now but soon. I just don’t know what to do some times and I get confused but I get back on track and then it’s all good.
As far as improvement goes. There is a lot of room no doubt about that one. I can improve on so many things. Such as my picture I take and my Photoshop things I could work on that so much you have no clue and writing my things I could get better on that. Because when I write them they don’t sound that professional. But that is just the way I write I can’t help it maybe I should take some writing classes in my spare time. Oh well maybe later.
Have I seen improvement? Umm… I sort of seen some but not a lot but that why I’m going to improve on it. No is perfect your not perfect right now you probably can’t read that fast. I can’t and I guess I can improve on that too. But I have seen some and hopefully I will see more in my work and in my writing. Hopefully everything will work out just fine for Tirso Serna.
My artwork is what I’m about I have always love art. It was my favorite class even before I went to school I drew on everything even the walls. Nothing or no one can keep me away from art. It expresses who you are and people that say they can’t draw that are lame everyone can. Stick figures are drawings and they are awesome. I have been taking picture for almost half my life and I love it. I can’t wait to get a job so I can buy one that works. Because the one I have well it sucks so whoop to the new camera!
And that is all I have to say about that. I hope you were not completely bored out of your mind because that would be just horrible. And I apologize for that. I hope you like my work and everything I have to say. Oh and if you are a professional person and looking for an assistant I’m your guy!
|
This entry was posted on 8:29 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 14, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Miss Cook said...

Tirso, your portfolio here looks excellent. (don't forget to keep your binder organized and updated)

Your artwork consistently shows a strong understanding of composition, as well as creative thought. I agree with you that there is room for improvement, there always is. I would encourage you to take it upon yourself to vigilantly push your own limits as an artist. As a teacher what I see more then I would like, is students who have strong visual composition, and a creative mind, who instead of pushing themselves to their limits, get lazy, and work quickly because they can. Where as, if they had pushed themselves, instead producing great work, they could have produced phenomenal work.

You and you alone know when your being lazy or taking the easy way out. I don't actually believe that you would do that necessarily, however, that would be my caution. Let me know how I can help you next semester. I want to see Tirso explode on the scene.