Author: Tirso
•9:10 AM

In this project we had to go out and take a group photo. It wasn't that easy we had to find places with color and extrem shadow. In the end we got it done but we did have our mistakes in one way or another. The most difficult thing about taking these photo's was making everyone fit in the area that we chose makeing everyone just composed in the photos was hard but I didn't have to move them so oh wiell. I just picked the spot. Good, okay moveing on the thing I would different was pick a different spot and move the poeple around in a different way so that it could look somewhat better. I don't really know how I would do this but I would have found away trust me on that.

|
This entry was posted on 9:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: