•11:31 AM

This photo game was fun. I liked it alot the frames added a little bit more hrad because you had to put yourself and the frame in the picture and make it come out bbeautiful. I think I did that but the one that came out the best was the photo with two frames. I like that one the most the lighting is great and the frames just add to it and make it stand out a lot more then I thought it would. I really don't know what makes these photo's so artistic but I can kind of see it in a way that it make an awesome photograph. all of the shadows and the light that makes it just speak to people. Like "hey you people look at me I'm a photo that can talk for some reason." Not really but you get the idea. what I could have done to make this more artistic well I would have mabye gotten all into it and did better body movments and found better lighting and shadow. I could have done a lot of thing that would have made my photo's a lot more better then what they are. That was a lot to write hope you had fun reading it.
0 comments: