•11:36 AM


These photo's that you see up there were all edited in Photoshop. They were fun to make always waiting to learn some thing new from my photo class. Well here we learned to make our photo's glow give them more emphasis and how to cross process them. The one I enjoyed doing the most was the cross process. All the steps that we had to do and levels and effects that we had to use was aweosme. I just liked the way that it came out the colors just come out alot more and make the looker find it really fast in all of the other photo's. Well now that that is done getting to my other thing I had to say. The other photo's were awesome and I would have loved to post them for you the read to see but rules are rules I guess. well anyway the glow is just a really awesome way to Photoshop a picture. The way it we made it just makes it look all foggy and dream like. I like making the glow picture. The emphasis one well there is really not that much to say about it. we jsut selected ourselves and made everything else all twacked out and out of focus and yes I said "twacked" that what I meant to say. But it was still cool to make because we had to go throught a lot of different ways to make it blury and still try to make it look awesome so it was still a great way to make a picture. And I'm done my reader I will see you next time when I post. I shall be lame with out you not reading my word. Till then bye :)
0 comments: