Author: Tirso
•1:12 PM
Okay this was done in my spare time. I was looking in my e-mail on like February 3, 2009 and I came across this one thing that was for the Art Institute of Phoenix and I got it like last month and guess what it was due on February 6, 2009. I was so scared I wouldn’t get it in. But I worked like all day and in the afternoon I even missed one of my night school classes to do this. I was very determined about getting it done on time. But yah getting back to the work. I thought I would show all the arts that they have at my school. They allow digital photo, painting, and ceramics. So I went out and toke pictures of them cut them out and out them in this photo that you see up there. Well anyway making everything fit was so hard. Were to put every thing and the colors, space, composition, and the font. It was stressing my body, and I’m never stressed. Well I finally figured out where to put everything and all that but I had no clue where to put the font. So I asked my teacher for her awesome word and she gave me this idea to put it on the bottom. But how I thought to myself. But I figured and I finished and turned it in on time. I hope I get something. Oh and all of this is for a Scholarship to The Art Institute of Phoenix. Whish me luck my readers, and thank you for reading. :)
|
This entry was posted on 1:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: