Author: Tirso
•3:50 PM
What I did well on the program, I would have to say the way I have the text all laid out and the spacing of everything in the whole layout project thing. You get what I'm trying to say right? Well anyway What I can do better is go back in to the PhotoShop file and change the text of Cesar Chavez High School and move it or change it so that it stands out some more with the black in the background. Graphic design is like way harder then I thought it would be. You are not just trying to make it look cool. You have to think if the client will like the way that you have put it together. Or else you don't eat food, which might suck. But the most important part to designing something like this is also to grab the eye of the looker. But try not to over do it. Don't make it to busy that your head hurts just looking at it. Like some spinner of something that makes people dizzy. But getting to the end. If I could give you any advise on how to tell future students. That would be somewhat simple. Okay you get their undivided attention and say "Okay you are going to make this blah blah. be yourself and but try and make your client happy. Please NO PEGASUS! and go to it! " And that's how we get this done. Thank you my read for being awesome. Bye-Bye! :)
|
This entry was posted on 3:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: