
In a new world that was not so nice, was a girl of age 15. Her name was Megera Hopper she is a sister and a daughter to her family. Loved by everyone that knows her. Envied by the ones that admire her beauty. But in this world Megera was not happy. She felt sad and lost. But to show no one she hid it away under her smile. One while walking home from a dear friends house she came across a tier swing. She walked over and to examine this swing to see if it was to old to swing on. So to test it she pulled the chains with all her might to see what would happen. A voice yelled in pain.
Ouch said, the voice
Oh I’m sorry said, Megera
That is quite alright said, the voice
Where are you? said, Megera
I’m right here. said, the voice.
Where? said Megera in confusion.
I’m right here come around the tree. said, the voice.
Think it was one of her friends she ran to the other side expecting a person but just saw waste land. So very confused Megera sat on the tier swig and started to sway back and forth.
It’s been year’s scents someone has swung on there. said, the voice
I still can’t find you…whoever you are? said, Megera
Do you really want to see me? said, the voice
Yes I do! said, Megera
The step of the swing and stand in front of the tree. said, the voice
So she did what the tree said got off and stood right in front of the tree.
Close your eyes. said, the voice.
Still following orders from this strange voice she closed her eye tightly and waited to be told to open them.
Open them. said, the voice
And there in front of her was this man in the tree. Almost as if he was burned into it. Curious about why he was there but still trying to be polite she asked a question.
Ummm... Mr. Tree what is your name? said, Megera
I don’t have one I am tree. said, Tree
Well everyone and thing has to have a name. said Megera
Then give me one if you would be so kind. said, Tree.
I will name you Tobi. said Megera
Hmm Tobi? I like it! And if you don’t mind me asking what is your name. said, Tobi
Being the young lady she was the fixed her self up and tried to look her best for the strange but wonderful new person.
My name is Megera Hopper, please to meet you sir. said Megera
Pleased to meet you to Megera. said, Tobi
Now that the two were formally acquainted Megera got back on the swig and swayed as before on the swing. She felt happy here with Tobi. As if nothing could take her away. Days and months pasted and the two became close friends. Sharing stories and laughing at jokes and just gazing into the sky. Megera never wanted to leave. And she didn’t everyday she would come back and enjoy the company of her friend.
Years passed and Megera had kids and a husband. But she would still go back and tell Tobi about how her life was going. She would bring her kids to meet her oldest and dearest friend. So that when she passed away, her children and their children would always have a friend to go to. The magic would never end, and for Tobi it was the best thing in the world.
The End

1 comments:
Excellent story. I love it.