•3:42 PM
What I did well was well, I really don’t know but I guess it was putting the entire program together. The picture of me holding the school letters and the text and the background is a thing of beauty. I think I might cry no I’m just kidding I’m not the weird. Moving on, what I could have done better? That’s a tuff one Umm…. I would go back into the Photoshop file and maybe clean up the edges around the picture of me or maybe mess around with the font and see what looks good. Maybe even change the background I could have don’t a lot of thing different or better. But the thing that was giving me the most trouble was the way that the text was formatted it was just making me mad. Like for real I couldn’t stand it. I didn’t know what style to pick or where to put it or even the size of the text it all made me very stressed but I got it in the end. Out of both programs I would have to say I did better on the Academic Excellence Letter Program. That one was the best out of the two. The way it looks and all the thought I put into it made it come out very nice and somewhat cool. It’s probably the glowing letters that made me like it more then the other one. That it for now see you on the next post.
0 comments: