

In these picture we had to go out and take picture with a lot of color and look all happy smiley so this was so much fun to do. I loved my color photo's all of them even if I almost died trying to take one of them but it was still fun. The color was great it was like "bam!" in your face color and it was funny smiling all the time some I do a lot of but still you can never do enough smiling. Next what would I change, well the is always room for improvment and in my case a lot of it. The lighting was awesome but if I look some in the shadow it was have done great for the picture too. Well after I fixed the levels a bit that's all. But improment yes always and for ever. The picture with the camera was taken with flash and I'm not sure if that was okay but it was dark and the lighting was horrible and the flash just went off and it scared me but it came out good so I'll get over it. I'll make sure to take the picture in better lighting and all that stuff next time for sure. That's it see you on my next post my awesome reader my hat goes off to you.
1 comments:
The top picture makes me smile