Author: Tirso
•9:03 AM

The metaphor I picked well personally I don’t think it goes with me. I don’t think I can make people cry. But I guess if I try had enough I can, it’s not that hard to make someone cry. Make a face at them insult them, crush their feelings. Like I said simple it’s really not that hard that is why I picked the metaphor “Like and Onion I can make you cry.” And I’m proud of how it came out.

In the end all the work was hard figuring out where everything went. It was all hard, composition, lighting, and the background had some issues there too. But I’m really proud of my onion patch I think it came out very awesome. But with the beauty comes the ugly the one that I wasn’t so proud about was the dirt sure it looks good but it could have been better, sand I could have done different position for all the onions but I think it still came out good. I would change a lot of thing. The onion for one thing, then the background, the sky could use something or another. Other then all the mistake and little thing that look a bit weird. The final outcome of my personal metaphor project came out fantastic. I’m very proud of it all, it was very interesting.
|
This entry was posted on 9:03 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On May 7, 2009 at 8:58 AM , AlexD said...

I like the idea but idk how you could make anyone cry. But it looks cool, i like the hair!

 
On May 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM , Stephanie said...

Wow Tirso, you really did a good job in this artwork! I don't know why or how you would make people cry..your a very good person :) You really have a talent for photography, keep it up and never give up! By the way I love how your picture came out!

 
On May 7, 2009 at 1:28 PM , Lesley said...

You can make some one cry? Aww but you are so sweet ^_^ well nice job though I like the idea and the contrast of colors (the blues yellow and brown).

 
On May 8, 2009 at 8:52 AM , FoxylaFemme said...

Your artwork is truly amazing. Your one of the people here at chavez that have grabbed me, and I am proud to be an admirer of your work and to also witness how your growing into an extordinary photographer =]

 
On May 8, 2009 at 2:20 PM , Alfredo said...

Woah,
I really like how your hair came out It reminds me alot of Medusa

Great job! c: