•8:49 AM
My reader what you will see when you are scrolling down. It is not a bunch of snapshots by some three year old, or even some picture that are done by some sap with Photoshop. No what you will see is my art work for the year 2008-2009. I have worked very hard on every single photo and writing. So if you will join me as I tell you of some of my faults and victories while in my Digital Photography Class.
My portfolio is well taken care of, I write all my post and I look over any mistakes that I may have made and fixed them as soon as I could. All post is in order to when they were assigned to us. I keep on top of my digital and hardback copy of my portfolio. So I am very proud of my portfolio.
My favorite part from the whole year while being in my class was all the artist that my teacher showed us all. From Tom Friedman to Dale Chihuly, all were awesome. Some better then other but all very inspiring to my work. Their talent helped me come up with my ideas and helped me find my goal in life and for that I thank my teacher for showing me them and I also thank them for being spectacular at what they do.
I have learned so much from this class. How to take picture, composition, lighting, shadows, color, angles, different cameras, all the lenses, Photoshop, all the tools, adjustments, layer styles, and many different things. And I enjoyed learning about every single one of them.
I’m most successful with the camera. Our camera was nothing I was used to it had all these knobs, buttons, dials, and different modes. And in time I learned most of them one by one. Figuring out how to use them all out when taking a picture has helped me a lot when taking my picture for projects and when my sister need a few shot for here school projects. The camera is just the most important tool for the photographer. I’m glad I got more experience with it now.
The thing I struggled with the most would be Photoshop. I can tell you that sometime we were not the best of friends we it cam to big projects, or even just fixing a pictures levels. The way all the tools were it kind of caught me off guard but I got the hang of it. But I think I’m going to have to buy the program and practice some more. It’s fun and it’s a great way to make a photo better with out doing that much. But we can’t always use it. Sometimes we just have to take a good picture and hope it turns out good if not tweak it just a little bit.
I could improve on taking photos. I’m good right now but I want to be the best. I want to learn more about the settings, leans, different cameras, and just everything that there is to know about a camera I want to know about it. That is what I will improve on in the future and I will make sure that it gets done. On my own expense I will buy cameras and lens and take as much lessons as I can.
Some of my influences are the artists that were shown to me. Other were people in movies the ones that have cameras taking picture and anyone that works with a camera, my teachers, my friends, my family, the world, and just all the thing that happen to me from now till the day I kick the bucket. These all some awesome thing that are and will inspire me for the rest of my life. -
I have seen improvement everywhere I look. When taking pictures, or working on Photoshop, and even writing. All of my skills have improved so much I wish that they will still improve as I head out in to the world of art. I hope that nothing that I have done from this point in my life to later will ever change. But as many say there is always room for improvement. And you know what I welcome it with open arms.
I have nothing else to say except look for me sometime because I will make it to shows and art galleries and many different ting will come my way. I plan to make the world see my art, and enjoy every tiny detail of it. That is all. To my reader thanks for being so awesome I thank you most of all you make my world so much better.
My portfolio is well taken care of, I write all my post and I look over any mistakes that I may have made and fixed them as soon as I could. All post is in order to when they were assigned to us. I keep on top of my digital and hardback copy of my portfolio. So I am very proud of my portfolio.
My favorite part from the whole year while being in my class was all the artist that my teacher showed us all. From Tom Friedman to Dale Chihuly, all were awesome. Some better then other but all very inspiring to my work. Their talent helped me come up with my ideas and helped me find my goal in life and for that I thank my teacher for showing me them and I also thank them for being spectacular at what they do.
I have learned so much from this class. How to take picture, composition, lighting, shadows, color, angles, different cameras, all the lenses, Photoshop, all the tools, adjustments, layer styles, and many different things. And I enjoyed learning about every single one of them.
I’m most successful with the camera. Our camera was nothing I was used to it had all these knobs, buttons, dials, and different modes. And in time I learned most of them one by one. Figuring out how to use them all out when taking a picture has helped me a lot when taking my picture for projects and when my sister need a few shot for here school projects. The camera is just the most important tool for the photographer. I’m glad I got more experience with it now.
The thing I struggled with the most would be Photoshop. I can tell you that sometime we were not the best of friends we it cam to big projects, or even just fixing a pictures levels. The way all the tools were it kind of caught me off guard but I got the hang of it. But I think I’m going to have to buy the program and practice some more. It’s fun and it’s a great way to make a photo better with out doing that much. But we can’t always use it. Sometimes we just have to take a good picture and hope it turns out good if not tweak it just a little bit.
I could improve on taking photos. I’m good right now but I want to be the best. I want to learn more about the settings, leans, different cameras, and just everything that there is to know about a camera I want to know about it. That is what I will improve on in the future and I will make sure that it gets done. On my own expense I will buy cameras and lens and take as much lessons as I can.
Some of my influences are the artists that were shown to me. Other were people in movies the ones that have cameras taking picture and anyone that works with a camera, my teachers, my friends, my family, the world, and just all the thing that happen to me from now till the day I kick the bucket. These all some awesome thing that are and will inspire me for the rest of my life. -
I have seen improvement everywhere I look. When taking pictures, or working on Photoshop, and even writing. All of my skills have improved so much I wish that they will still improve as I head out in to the world of art. I hope that nothing that I have done from this point in my life to later will ever change. But as many say there is always room for improvement. And you know what I welcome it with open arms.
I have nothing else to say except look for me sometime because I will make it to shows and art galleries and many different ting will come my way. I plan to make the world see my art, and enjoy every tiny detail of it. That is all. To my reader thanks for being so awesome I thank you most of all you make my world so much better.

1 comments:
Tirso- first, it is a tragedy that this page is not letting you post your header. I want you to keep trying! However, your portfolio is excellent. Your writing was always fun to read. You have such a strong voice through out it. Your artwork is fantastic. I look forward to seeing more of what you do. I love your ideas and I love watching to see how you will create them. I plan on being kept up on your artistic endeavors in the future. Safe journey!