I was taken to the Down Town Area...Place and was told to take picture of some great and fantastic art that the people of Grand Ave. put out to display. The wall art with the lovely woman was created by a very talented person named Elmac. The other photo taken of a very rustic looking statue was also out on display and I look very dramatic so I took so shots of it. And on top is a little boy with a side view portrait. This was also painted by the talented Elamc. This guy is very talented I hope to one day meet him when I’m out in the world of art. This post was not one of my best one but I have to keep my readers happy I will be getting a camera soon and will be posting like crazy very soon so keep reading and always look at the world at a different angle.

0 comments: