•10:12 PM

This was one of the funniest tricks that I have done. I kind of knew how to use it already but learning more about it just made it even more cool. It let you get close to you object and still keep it in plain site if you were to do this with out turning on the Macro setting your picture would come out all blurry. Well now I'm going to tell you how to use this sucker. In Depth of Fields you can get up in the face of your object and take the shoot with macro or it will be BLURRY. But if you take it right your emphasis will be seen and everything else will be blurred.

Now in the second little trick in side Macro is Texture. This one was kinda cool. It like a magnifying glass on your camera. It lets you get up close to anything and lets you see things that you will never see in your life. Like that picture to your right, that is the wall of my school. I thought it looked amazing when it's all zoomed up on. It looks like someone ate a sponge and spit it back out. It just that cool looking. I love this trick. I will be using this very soon when I get a cool camera.

0 comments: