•10:20 PM
Well this I took the picture but I fixed it on Photoshop. It was very simple trick not really a trick as much as an edit of the picture. Well anyway I thought that that composition changed a lot. Before it was a wide space and you had every thing to look at but here you see the main point which is the young woman staring off in to the sky. Which one I like the most well I wouldn't know I took them and made them and I like them both but if I had to pick it would be the first one. It just looks a lot better not that this one is bad, but the first one without all of the cropping looked just fine to me. You could see all the nice grays whites and well the only good black is her hair so this one just is awesome. But I would have picked the other picture over this one any day. The way I set this up was kind of like a Polaroid picture. Which was great I love Polaroid picture. And another thing that I did and cropped it from it's first size and made her stand out more. I'm sure you people know how to crop on computer and on the camera so have fun.

1 comments:
This is one of my favorite pictures that you took of me. You did a great job with the background it looks really cool.