•10:22 PM
In the Contact Sheet We learned a lot of new tools. Such as the move tool, text tool, paint bucket, and this cool layer style thing. Overall I feel like I did good I like it a lot it was fun, I like how our teacher showed us how to set it up step by step. Made it stick more in my mind. I did well putting it all together how the text sort of matches the picture it was a cool way to format the pictures. But it's not perfect I would have changed the spacing of t he picture so that I had more room to space out the text on the picture. That's what I will do next time we do something like this. Out of all of these picture I like my "Extreme Angles" Picture the best. The way it just looks is so cool. But it was not my favorite trick. That award goes to "Macro: Depth of Field" it just makes people look at it and say hey that might be true. They probably don't say that put I like to think they do. Well that contact sheet for you. In case I didn't explain how I laid all this out, here it is. I opened up all the pictures I turned in and moved them and made and layout out of them. It was really trippy. It was hard too I had like over 10 layers on this thing. The end product is really cool so enjoy.

1 comments:
Who else is it, T? It's Joey! Hahahahaah!