
Extreme Angles was a interesting way to take a picture. It is used a lot but if you use it in the right way it just is better then picture that you see on Myspace where all the picture are taken from above and just look really "tacky". But for this picture I put my partner on a poll thing and I got down on one knee and lined up the shoot and took the picture. I think it came out kind of cool. What I like about this picture. The lighting is cool and taking the color out of it just makes it better. All the black and whites and the gray that just make that picture a lot more artistic. Well I really didn't like that there was no clouds in the background, but I don't control the skies. Also the lighting is some what good it could have been better but maybe next time. I would use this trick I already do I use it in almost all of my picture. If you want to make a normal scene in to and extreme scene use this trick.
|
0 comments: